Plans for proposed Trek Route -2020-2021
Himalayan Hikers confirm that the trek route we have given to Our upcoming Trekkers and Mountaineer has been doing all these treks for the last 28 above years, where all the trek routes come to our local areas,
1. All our teams know and know about these trek routes well, the hotels and Camping in this trek route are very good and clean where we can take our Trekkers well.
2. Our team will wholly keep the groups away from any unknown people and follow the safe route so that there is no problem.
3. There will be no shortage of anything in these treks’ routes neither food nor water and more hospitality and more equipment’s
4. All trek routes are good and people coming here can consider themselves safe.
5. We assure the Trekkers that the trek routes we have given are all safe and away from the villages where no Covid-19 patients have been found so far and all the treks will be done with hard work.
Note: – Our Uttarakhand sate lifts all Travel restriction on Trekkers and Mountaineer movement across the state borders. Tourists just need to register themselves on the Uttarakhand Government web portal www.smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in to their visit Make your good and best Travel plans with Himalayan Hikers.
Medical Condition of our Staff
Himalayan Hikers team we shall make sure that every person of our team you interact with is medically checked and healthy.
All our staff including porters and local guides will undergo thorough training and screening for the treks.
1. On arriving at the base camp trekkers and their belongings will be sanitized.
2. We shall do proper sanitization of all the equipment per day during the trek.
3. We will also provide training to the locals and our team about the necessary measures to be taken.
4. Himalayan Hikers Kitchen cook and Helpers staff will take care of the hygiene in Kitchen.
5. Himalayan Hikers provide to you Toilets tents and cline sheets and guestrooms will be sanitized daily.
6. Trek leader will provide immunity-boosting exercises and good healthy food with local food kaada etc.
7. The whole Groups will be walking 2-2 meters distance between themselves.
8. Himalayan Hikers provide to you sanitized Taxi Pickup and Drop
9. Himalayan Hikers provide to you sanitized and cline Tents and sleeping bad and more equipment’s
10. During steep and slippery sections our local guide shall assist by keeping a safe distance. During the trek.
11. Campsite games will be played with Social Distancing all trekkers and mountaineer
12. There will not be a common garbage bin at the guest house. Trekkers must be responsible for their waste disposal.
13. Our Hotel, rooms, utensils, vehicles will be sanitized regularly.
14. The same system followed during pickup will be followed for drop-down
15. Once the trek is over the our Trekkers shall follow the measures taken earlier until they safely reach their at home
16. Trekkers Immediate Response in case of symptoms
17. With all the thorough safety rules above, there will be no chance of Corona penetrating. However, we all must be prepared for the unexpected.
18. During any time if anybody shows Corona symptoms, they shall be immediately transported to the nearest Hospitals following all the Social Distancing norms Guideline.
19. It is trekker’s responsibility to inform us about any discomfort or signs of Corona.
20. Himalayan hikers’ team and staff provided to 100% full safety.