Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek Massif Mountain with an OM symbol in Uttarakhand Himalayas
Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek stands high at an altitude of 6191 m in Dharchula district of Uttarakhand.
The Adi Kailash is close to Sin La and Brahma Parvat whereas Om Parvat is located near Nabidang on the Indo- Nepal border.
The Massif Mountain is recognized as “Om Parvat” because of its totally different “OM” shape and “Adi Kailash” because of its resemblance to “Mt. Kailash”.
Only one of the 8 mountains with an Om symbol is discovered and that is – Om Parvat. Reason of its popularity is hard religious connect with a taste of jaw dropping adventure.
Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek, The best Monsoon Trek
Adi Kailash and Om Parvat trek is undisturbed and under explored which maintains its pristine beauty. The best time to do this trek is June to October, it is one of those rare treks which are best when done in Monsoon.
The Kailash Tribology of Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek in the Himalayas
Nestled in the peaceful Himalayas of Uttarakhand Om Parvat is the oldest resting place of Shiva and is of great significance to Hindus.
The Kailash trilogy are –Kailash Mansarovar, Adi Kailash and Kinnaur Kailash, according to the legends these are abodes of Lord Shiva, Parvat, Ganesha and Kartikeya.
Key Points of Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek
Trek Level: Moderate
Proper conditioning & training of body required
Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature
Shoes are the single most important equipment.
Altitude requires proper acclimatization.
Beautiful landscapes so carry good photo gear & Extra battery backup.
The backpack should not exceed 12 kgs.
Trek Key Point of Adi Kailash OM Parvat Trek in Uttarakhand Himalayas :
- Region: Kumaon (Uttarakhand)
- Grades: Easy and Moderate
- Maximum altitude: 5945 m
- The journey starts from Kathgodam to Kathgodam
- Travel time: June to October.
- Batch Size : 6 to 20
Weather – Nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
Temperature – Day (12°C to 15°C) Night (-2°C to 5°C)
Starting point – Kathgodam
Short Itinerary of Adi Kailash Om Parvat Trek
Day 1 : Haldwani Kathgodam to Dharchula (230 Kms by Taxi)
Day 2 : Passengers will be sent for medical report to government hospital for inner line permit,
Day 3 :- Dharchula to Napalchu / Naavi Gaon (By Taxi)
Day 4: Gunji to Nabhidhang (By Taxi)
Day 5 : Nabhidhang to Jolingkong, (By Taxi)
Day 6 : Jolingkong to Dharchula, (By Taxi)
Day 7 : Dharchula to Haldwani Kathgodam (230 Kms by Taxi)
What to pack for Adi Kailash om Parvat Trek
Warm clothes, sleeves, wind shelter, comfortable clothing, and extra warm clothes so that you can enjoy trekking. A raincoat is the necessary
Footwear: A well-fitted trekking footwear shoes are highly recommended. If you wear an uncomfortable pair of shoes, your feet will be hurt.
Self-Certificate of Emergency Breakout
What we do during an emergency breakout in the Trekking?
Trekking in the Himalayas is not a cup of tea but it is a rewarding experience. However, it’s important to keep things in mind when it comes to Safety. One must know about the weather conditions, the altitude gain, fitness and other factors that can wreck your experience. In such adverse conditions, you are solely responsible for your well being and act maturely.
Also Read About – Safety Tips For Safe Trekking.
Preparations before the Trek
You’ve to understand that treks are away from cities and medical help is not always easily available. So, if you are heading for an adventurous trekking trip, stick to certain trekking guidelines and tips. Following these simple tips will help make the trek more fun and experiential for you as well as your fellow trekkers.
These tips and guidelines cater to useful and requisite information about your fitness training, packing and health precautions to be taken before and during the trek.
- Firstly, when you start, target 5 km in 40 minutes
- Then gradually increase your pace by running at least 4 times a week. Then try to bring it down to 5 km in less than 37 minutes
- If you are a person who prefers cycling over running then your target must be 22 km means you should be able to cover 22 km in 60 minutes.
- Walking is a great exercise that gives great shape to your legs and your body. It helps in burning calories and cut down excess weight and strengthens the heart.
- Jogging is effective in increasing the human lifespan and makes your lungs stronger. It is an aerobic activity that requires a lot of oxygen. This is a great exercise for fighting obesity and staying healthy.
- Squats are the best form of functional exercises to improve stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips, and hamstring.
- Another great cardiovascular exercise is pushing your body upstairs after stairs. This is regarded as the best exercise for increasing strength and power
What we do during an emergency breakout in the Adi Kailash om parvat Trek
First of all, the safety of trekkers is much more for us, if you see in the trek, then there are all the risks, which I do not think about.
Himalayan Hikers worry more about you that no one should ever have any problem in the trek.
What should we and you keep more safety in the trek
- Whenever you are going for any trek, it is very important that you go completely fit and ready.
- The trek is not difficult, if you make your feet and your mind calm and strong, you will find the trek very easy.
- While trekking, keep in mind that you are walking on the right route or not always with your guide.
- Most people look somewhere and where they are walking, this can cause twitching in your legs, which can ruin your entire trek.
- It is important to ask your doctor if you have any medical problems
- I should always keep my medical kit with me, it is very important.
- Himalayan Hikers always keep a medical kit with you, such as oxygen cylinders, medicine to be given in emergency on the trek
- If any trekkers have any more problems, then they are brought back to the base camp by laying them in the stretcher.
- Our camp in Adi Kailash om parvat trek is around the 8000 feet to 18000 feet where you can not have any big problem of oxygen
- In case of any medical problem, the help of your guide or a well-informed trekkers should be taken
- If there is major health problems in Adi Kailash om parvat trek, then Nearest Hospital is in Haldani which is about approx. 300 Kms away from Adi Kailash om parvat trek
- Along with the trek we keep getting acclimatization
YOUR BLOG IS FANTASTIC AND HAVE PROVIDED accurate information about the adi kailash, i also have a blog kindly check it also http://www.travelixia.com