Pin Bhaba Pass Trek – trail which connects Shimla to Manali, Spiti valley in Himachal
Pin Bhaba Pass Trek, forests of Mulling are very charming! Straight out of story book. There are coniferous trees. You will be trekking through the dark forests of this Bhaba valley. But it is the forest scenery that strikes you the most. Hear the gushing of the turquoise river cutting through the meadow. The grasslands of Mulling will melt your heart.
Drop-dead gorgeous landscapes of Kara which has Kashmir.
The high-altitude meadows of Karah are the closest you’ll get to the grasslands of Kashmir.
This is one of the prettiest campsites.
Watch the snow-capped mountains and enjoy the beauty of lush meadows
Pin Bhaba Pass Trek, crossing of Pin Bhaba Pass
If you are an adrenaline junkie, this pass crossing will skip your heartbeat.
The moraine setting around the pass crossing is as beautiful as the first few days of the trek.
Climbing to the pass is a lovely challenge. The higher you get, the more you tower over the rest of the scenery.
The snowcapped peaks are now almost at eye level.
Why to choose Pin Bhaba Pass Trek?
See firstly, the trekking distance is a total of by taxi 409Km and on foot 60km km which is to be covered into the 8days.
Shimla to Kafnu to Mulingto Kara- Phustirang- Pin Bhaba Pass- Mangruse- Mudh- Manali
Before heading towards the itinerary, it is really essential to perceive the reason behind choosing the Pin Bhaba Pass
Pin Bhaba Pass trek is a high-altitude mountain trek Altitudes is 4909 Meters
The Starting trail is easy to moderate – difficult as compare to other treks this is Moderate – Difficult trek. So, this trek is for the people who have done high altitude treks before. Not meant for beginners, or family or school tour
Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature?
You got to see so many heavenly bodies at one place like the panoramic view of the Himalayan ranges, like Kinnauri Range, Pir Panjal and Lahaul and Spiti Range, you can see pine forests, different variety of flora and fauna surpassing
I think Do spare time in Interaction with our local’s team, and you will get to know about some of the ancient tales of Indian mythology and our local cultures, this is good ideas for trekkers
Beautiful landscapes so carry proper photo gear & Extra battery backup.
The backpack should not exceed 12 kg only
Best Time to Do Pin bhaba pass Trek ?
Pin Bhaba Pass trek is a very beautiful and an Gradual uphill trek in the Himachal, The Pin Bhaba Pass trek is great for those people who have a great passion for mountaineering and consider it a special purpose in their life.
The best time to do the Pin Bhaba Pass trek is from 25th May to the last of 3rd week of October, you can do it comfortably, it is safe, there is no problem of any kind here..
You get to see a lot in the trek, along with snow in May and June, you also get to see greenery which looks like a mini Switzerland. Pin Bhaba Pass I get amazing combination of two valleys of dry and green valley which makes your trek very memorable and also a difficult. So this trek should not be considered too easy.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek in May or June ?
Pin Bhaba Pass trek Month in May and June gives a slightly different experience to Trekkers because in May you start getting snow after Mulling camps
The Pin Bhaba Pass trek starts from Kafnu village and its end point is Mudh near Kaza Spiti valley. road head
In May and June, you get a combination of both greenery and snow and Dry valley spiti , which makes the trek very spectacular. The weather in May and June is quite good and trek friendly, which makes trekking a lot of fun.
During the day the temperature of Pin Bhaba Pass trek is around ( 5°C to 10 °C and during the night the temperature comes down to -1 °C to -5 °C which is not bad.
Views and treks in Pin Bhaba Pass trek provide a lot of peace to the mind during the day, while you wake up from one wake to another, Pin Bhaba Pass trek can always be one of the most close treks in your heart.
You will get to see the Kinnaur, ahaul and Spiti and Himachal culture and Himachal beauty in this trek which will always keep you connected towards the mountain. Himachal pardesh.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek in July and August ?
In the month of July and August, you will get to see beautiful flowers and green Meadows beautiful Mountain range, this trek looks very beautiful in monsoon.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek is mostly done in July and August, it is easy to trek here in this month.
There is some rain in the monsoon months of July and August, trek but it also has its own fun in trekking. and Not many people come here in monsoon, so you can have a peaceful atmosphere here.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek in September or October
Pin Bhaba Pass trek is a little different in the months of September and October, There is no snow here in September and October, so it is a bit difficult to pass the summit without a little snow, but at this time you can get to see very beautiful views, and the special thing is that the month of October can be here anytime. Snow can fall, you can experience it
During the day the temperature of Pin Bhaba Pass trek is around Day time 5°C to 12 °C and during the night the temperature comes down to 5 °C to -1 °C which is very confirmable,
At this time the weather here will be very good for you , At this time it is even safe to trek here and there is no rain.
How Difficult is Pin Bhaba Pass trek
Pin Bhaba Pass trek is Moderate trek , this trek comes in a moderate and difficult level, I myself have done this trek sometimes with me, people who are trekking for the first time, we have done the entire trek, they used to need help somewhere, which we and our team used to help.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek to Base Camp are very easy, but a bit difficult after that, uphill from Base Camp to the pass, and then complete Down Hill Trek after summit Pin Bhaba Pass trek
but if your fitness is good and you have it in your mind that I want to trek then you can do it absolutely. Where help is needed, our guides will support you, you just have to be strong and capable of the trek. One thing is that all you can do is to have courage and I myself am passionate.
Pin Bhaba Pass trek safe for me ?
Yes, Pin Bhaba Pass trek is a safe trek if you are going with a good trekking team which you must know before booking yourself, It is important for you to know that the bow trekking organization with which we are going is right or not,
And if possible, trek with local trekking organization, you can do the same help all the time. then your trek can be very good and memorable
The minimum age required to trek Pin Bhaba Pass trek Pass is 18 years and maximum 55 years. The rest depends on your fitness.
Key Points Pin Bhaba Pass Trek
Duration: – 7 Nights 8 Days from Shimla to Mudh Manali
Base camp: – Kafnu base camp
Summer Temperature: – 13°C to 18°C and Night: 0°C to 7°C
Pin Bhaba Pass Trek- Altitude: – 4,909 m
Best Time: – May – 3rd week of October
Trek Level: – Moderate- Moderate or Difficult
Trek distance: – On foot 60 Kms – By taxi 409 kms
Group Size: – minimum 10 peoples maximum 20 peoples
The weather and temperature of Pin Bhaba Pass trek always changes with time to time, which is always suitable for your trek, Months from May to October experience moderately good temperatures during the day with substantially colder nights accompanied by little to snow Pin Bhaba Pass trek surrounding peak, You can get more information from us by phone or email.
Altitude we are going to cover per day in Pin Bhaba Pass
Kafnu camp – 2401 m
Muling camp- 3242 m
Karah camp- 3552 m
Phutsirang camp- 4107 m
Mangrungse camp-4909 m
Pin Bhaba Pass – 4168 m
Mudh – 3744m
Short Itinerary of Pin Bhaba Pass Trek
Day 1: Pick up to you from Shimla Old Bus Stand. Reach Kafnu from Shimla. (208km) (8/9 hours journey)(2401m)
Day 2: Trek from Kafnu to Mulling (11.3km) ;( 8 hours) (3242m)
Day 3: Trek from Mulling to Karah (6.3km) (5 hours) (3552m)
Day 4: Trek from Karah to Phutsirang (4.9 km)(4 hours)(4107m)
Day 5: Acclimatization and rest day at Phutsirang
Day 6: Trek from Phutsirang to Mangrungse via Pin Bhaba Pass (9 hours) (10.9 km) (4168m)
Day 7: Trek from Mangrungse to Mudh (16.29 km) (7hours) (3744m)
Day 8: Drive from Mudh to Manali (252km) (7 hours)
Your travel plan for the Pin bhaba pass trek in Himachal
You can book train, air flight, and bus tickets for your journey only according to the information given by us.
The pin bhaba pass trek will be of 7 days and 01 days of your journey total of 08 Days from Shimla to Manali
First of all, all the trekkers will have to book their flight and train bus according to our time table as our pick up is from 6:00 am to 7:00 am, you will have to reach Shimla Old Bus stand in the morning.
A taxi from Himalayan hikers will link you to Shimla old bus stand.
Himalayan Hikers organize transport to Kafnu base camp from Shimla old bus stand. Our vehicles leave at 6:00 am to 7:00 am sharp from Shimla.The Sharing taxi costs is includes your package.
In Shimla old bus stand you will get our taxi staff that will arranged transport for you. The contacts no Transport coordinator or our office team will be give you a week ago to your departure
Please you guys book your transport facility according to your own time table, after Himalayan hikers take all the responsibility of Shimla to Kafnu base camp, that you will not face any problem.
Your trek ends at Manali day 08 road head. Manali is a beautiful city in himachal here available public transport for all over State in India. Booked your bus tickets directly manali bus stand.
How to Reach Pin Bhaba Pass Trek
If you are travelling from Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai or Gujarat any other city, so you will have to come to Delhi, you will get a train/flight from Delhi for Chandigarh comfortably.
Option 01:- By Air
Himalayan hikers tell you that whenever you travel, you should reach your destination within 2 hours. Chandigarh airport is the nearest airport in Shimla. Located about 122 km for the Shimla city. There are flights available from all states to Chandigarh, you can go online and book your tickets. These are easy and easy ways for you and you also save your time,
If you find the flight to Chandigarh expensive, then you come by flight to Delhi or travel by bus from Delhi to Shimla, and it will be easy for you.
Option 02:- By Bus
If you have to go from Chandigarh to Shimla by bus then you will get a bus from Sector 43. Chandigarh, you will arrive here on time and book your bus ticket.
You can reach Shimla from Delhi by a bus, board it from (Delhi) Kasmiri get ISBT; it is good if you are booked the seats. It is a 10-11 hour bus journey from Delhi to Old bus stand Shimla
(Reach Shimla old bus stand between 5:00 am to 6:00 am and vehicle will be arranged from there.)
ATM Point and Mobile Connectivity in Pin Bhaba pass
Before starting the journey to Pin Bhaba pass Trek, make sure that you need payments, and then take out the cash on the way Shimla to Kafnu (If you want to withdraw money then do it in Shimla old bus stand )
The phone does not work on this trek. Therefore, you should ensure that you do not have to make any important calls. So make sure you finish all your important work and calls before starting the trek.
Why you should choose us ?
We’re here to give you the greatest experience possible through the eyes of highly skilled and qualified specialists who have a passion for adventure sports. We are community members attempting to promote our favorite adventure sports while also supporting local businesses. We, at Himalayan hikers, dedicate ourselves to providing you with an unforgettable experience.
Himalayan Hikers always make the trek from Trekkers memorable, I insist that you do not face any problem in any trek and you can always have a pleasant experience.
What should you keep in mind for the Pin bhaba pass trek?
Pin bhaba pass trek is as good as it is said, you also need to be prepared., Pin bhaba trek is a moderate or Difficult trek which starts from from Shimla/ Kafnu village and ends after trek Mudh/ Manali in Himachal
So what are the special things to keep in mind before coming on this trek?
Pin bhaba pass trek is one such trek, which you can do this trek 1st week of July to Last week of October , this is very safe trek in Himachal pardesh Spiti valley
- Summer trek to Pin bhaba pass trek is very special month of June, the view and the temperature are all favorable to you
- For summer trek, you have to bring only normal clothes, so that your trek can be good, there is no need for hot clothes, but in hiking it is also necessary to bring all the equipment which is necessary for you.
- It is necessary to have 3 pairs of clothes from trekking, especially the poncho, you will have to bring every season
- In the summer season, the temperature is always normal, so there is no need for hot clothes.
- Morning evening and nights are cold in Pin bhaba pass trek , so it is necessary to carry some warm clothes, good jacket, warm thermal, this will help you and stay comfortably in the high altitude camp
- Pin Bhaba Pass trek does not receive much rain in the month of July-August – September
- Pin Bhaba Pass Trek This is a trek from two valleys in which 5 days of the start we are in Green Valley Trek, last 3 days we come to Dry Spiti Valley
- At this time you have to bring at least 3 pairs of clothes, for monsoon trek you do not have to bring too warm clothes, at this time you, hiking pants and t-Sart, I can trek
- It’s only a little cold in the morning and evening and the day is a good temperature for you
- Before going on any trek, it will be easy for you to take information related to each season.
- Trekkers need to know about these, you can ask us anytime like, Trek route, trek map, temperature, weather condition, difficulty level, trek starting point, end point, transport, view of the trek, best time to visit, How to reach Pin bhaba trek , trek Itinerary, trek distance, Location etc, keep this information before going
- Pin bhaba pass trek is not in winter trek , the right time to do this trek is from 3st week June to last week of November
- It snows around 6 to 7 feet in the winter season and it can be very risky to go here
- We have special treks for you for winters that are safe and beautiful
Such as – Kedarkantha Trek, Har ki dun Trek, Dayara Bugyal Trek, Kuari Pass Trek, Brahmatal Trek, Dodital Trek, Vijay Top Trek, Nag Tibba Trek and many more.
What do we do for safety in Pin bhaba pass trek?
First of all, the safety of trekkers is much more for us, if you see in the trek, then there are all the risks, which I do not think about.
Himalayan Hikers worry more about you that no one should ever have any problem in the trek.
What should we and you keep more safety in the trek
- Whenever you are going for any trek, it is very important that you go completely fit and ready.
- The trek is Moderate / difficult, if you make your feet and your mind calm and strong, you will find the trek very easy.
- While trekking, keep in mind that you are walking on the right route or not always with your guide.
- Most people look somewhere and where they are walking, this can cause twitching in your legs, which can ruin your entire trek.
- It is important to ask your doctor if you have any medical problems
- I should always keep my medical kit with me, it is very important.
- Himalayan Hikers always keep a medical kit with you, such as oxygen cylinders, medicine to be given in emergency on the trek
- If any trekkers have any more problems, then they are brought back to the base camp by laying them in the stretcher.
- Our camp in Pin bhaba pass trek is around the 7000 ft to 14000 ft where you can not have any big problem of oxygen
- In case of any medical problem, the help of your guide or a well-informed trekkers should be taken
- If there is major health problems in Pin bhaba trek, then Nearest Hospital is in Rohru/Shimla which is about 223 Kms away from Pin bhaba pass trek
- Remember that when we go on any trek, we go from low altitude to high altitude, it does not cause much problem on us.
- Our camps also move forward day by day and our bodies also work with the altitudes that are safe for trekkers
- Along with the trek we keep getting acclimatization