Chanderkhani Pass Trek a great beginner Trek in Himachal
Chanderkhani Pass – Lying at an altitude of 3,650 meters, Chanderkhani Pass is perched in the Kullu district of Himachal. It is a great beginner trek because of its easy gradient.
This pass acts as a bridge between Kullu and Parvati valley. The starting point is Naggar and before this was the only route to reach Malana village.
Chanderkhani Pass Trek is a beginner-level trek located in Himachal’s Kullu district. This pass acts as a bridge between Kullu and Parvati valley offering marvelous landscapes and vegetation. In earlier settlement records, this pass was the only route to reach Malana village.
The Chanderkhani Pass provides access to some of the largest Himalayan ranges, which will accompany you on your journey. Experience the splendor of the Bara Bangal range in the west, the PirPanjal range in the north, and the Parvati range in the east. It greets you with vibrant meadows shimmering against a backdrop of majestic peaks.
The area around Chanderkhani Trek is also sometimes known as the “Valley of Gods”. According to a legend, Jamlu, the deity, was carrying a basket full of gods and as soon as he entered the area, all the gods were blown out of the basket with a sudden gush of wind. Each fell to the ground and took the form of peaks and hence was renamed as Indrasan, PirPanjal, DeoTibba, and Parbati. The pass provides a majestic outlook of these peaks. A splendid trek with such folklore and amazing peaks in the backdrop is sure to keep you entertained.
Explore the Natural Beauty of Chanderkhani Pass Trek
This trek has the most beautiful alpine pasturelands and offers delicious views of the wide valleys and mighty Himalayan peaks. Trekking through the mixed forests of Deodar, Oaks, Wild cherries and Blue pines is fun on this trek.
Trekkers are exposed to the different culture of quaint Himalayan villages. This is a great trek for Nature lovers and explorers.
What should you keep in mind for the chandrakhani pass trek?
Chandrakhani pass trek is as good as it is said, you also need to be prepared., Chandrakhani pass trek is a Easy or moderate trek which starts from Kasol village and ends after trek same point Kasol ,
So what are the special things to keep in mind before coming on this trek?
chandrakhani pass trek is one such trek, which you can trek all 12 months
- In Chandrakhani pass trek winter trek , you will need warm clothes a lot, for which you will need proper good uniform clothes
- Winters are always cold, so only warm clothes can keep you safe on trek
- Always take the information from the company with which you are booking the trek before going on the trek, what do we need to bring
- In the winter season, the temperature always drops day by day , so warm clothes will help you a lot.
- Summer trek to chandrakhani pass trek is very special, the view and the temperature are all favorable to you
- For summer trek, you have to bring only normal clothes, so that your trek can be good, there is no need for hot clothes, but in hiking it is also necessary to bring all the equipment which is necessary for you.
- It is necessary to have 2 pairs of clothes from trekking, especially the poncho, you will have to bring every season
- In the summer season, the temperature is always normal, so there is no need for hot clothes.
- During the monsoon season, it rains occasionally during the Chandrakhani pass trek, especially in the Himachal , so if you have dry clothes here, it is very good, even when wet, it dries quickly.
- At this time you have to bring at least 2 pairs of clothes, for monsoon trek you do not have to bring too warm clothes, at this time you, hiking pants and t-Sart, I can trek
- It’s only a little cold in the morning and evening and the day is a good temperature for you
- Before going on any trek, it will be easy for you to take information related to each season.
- Trekkers need to know about these, you can ask us anytime like, Chandrakhani pass trek route, trek map, temperature, weather condition, difficulty level, trek starting point, end point, transport, view of the trek, best time to visit, How to reach, trek distance etc, Trek Location, keep this information before going
The pass offers magnificent sight of Bara Bangal rage towards the west, Pin Panjal towards the north and Parvati towards the east. The other snow clad peaks are visible with the neighbouring peak ‘Deo Tibba’.
Why Chanderkhani trek should be your go to trek this year?
Travel these paths and uncover the enthralling sense of tranquility. The trek begins in the picturesque Naggar settlement and continues across the Chanderkhani Pass to the Malana village. The first trail leading to the pass is known for its enchantment and alluring views. Hiking through forested areas of blue pine and deodar, walnut, golden oak and wild cherry is part of the Chanderkhani pass trek.
The trek also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Kullu region, as well as the cloud-touching peaks of DeoTibba, Parbati, and PirPanjal. The mountain slopes, magnificent flora-fauna, and water streams all contribute to it being one of the most scenic and photogenic passes in the country.
The Chanderkhani Pass trek is a five-day easy to moderately difficult trek with scenic vistas and stunning sunsets as well as sunrises. Trekkers of all skill levels are encouraged to explore these trails and discover Himachal’s untouched beauty.
Key Points of Chanderkhani Pass Trek
Level: Easy to Moderate
Proper conditioning & training of body required
Need proper gear & clothing for sub-zero temperature?
Shoes are the single most important equipment.
High Altitude requires proper acclimatization.
Beautiful landscapes so carry good photo gear & Extra battery backup.
The backpack should not exceed 10 kgs.
The altitude covered in Chanderkhani trek
Chiklani Base Camp-3450 m.
Chanderkhani Pass-3650 m.
Nagruni Thach-2800 m.
Must Read about Chanderkhani Pass Trek
Duration: 5 Days ( Kasol to Manali )
Best Season: May to Sep
Highest Point: 3650 m
Weather: Nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
Temperature: During the day the temperature of Chanderkhani pass trek is around ( 08°C to 15 °C and during the night the temperature comes down to 05 °C to 08 °C which is not bad.
Starting Point: Kasol and after trek Drop Manali
Best Time to Visit Chanderkhani Pass Trek
Chanderkhani Pass trek is a journey that can be completed during the summer, which is also considered peak season, attracting a large number of beginner trekkers from all over the country. In the summer, the temperatures are ideal for a relaxing camping trip among the meadows under a clear sky. This trek is the first choice of those seeking a great scenic trek and experience the local living.
From May to September, visitors can see beautiful trails and green forests with flowing streams. The views of many snow capped peaks during the entire journey, especially from the meadows, might also assist trekkers in bookmarking their new adventure.
1) Detailed Itinerary
2)Is it safe
5)Things to carry
6)Connectivity and transaction
7)includes and excludes
Short Itinerary of Chanderkhani Pass Trek
Day 1 – Pickup to you Kasol Makret to Malana over night stay Camp
Day 2. Trek from Malana to Chiklani base Camp (5/6 Hours) 3450 m) over night stay Camp
Day 3.- Trek from Chiklani base camp to Chanderkhani pass summit (3650 m) Descent to Stelling Camp (6/7 Hours over night stay Camp
Day 4- Trek from Stelling Camp to Rumsu village (2150 m)(4/5 Hours) night stay camp
Day 5- Aftrer breakfast departure time drive to Manali Mall Road head take your bus for your home town
Is it safe
Set amidst the popular destinations Chanderkhanitrek indeed is very safe. All our professional strive their best to provide trekkers with the best experience possible.
Despite the fact that the top is relatively low in elevation, we recommend a regulated physical fitness. All groups will be guided by our pros for trekking equipment and any impending terrain during the course.
We strongly urge beginner trekkers to attempt the Chanderkhanitrek due to its modest difficulty.
Weather conditions depend on the time of the year trekkers are travelling. Months from May to October experience moderately good temperatures during the day with substantially colder nights.
Monsoons remain cascaded under heavy rainfall while winters offer snow covered tracks.
Things to carry
1) Because nights at elevations tend to be considerably colder, we suggest having well-graded, warm and comfortable clothing along with good quality shoes.
2) Despite the fact that we handle medical crises, we urge individuals to keep their emergency kits at hand in any case of personal underlying illnesses.
3) Since the journey provides you with a picturesque view, don’t forget to bring your camera along with extra batteries.
4) All the trekking gears will be provided by our teams hence we recommend carrying only the important luggage with essentials
Connectivity and Transactions
1) Because connectivity along the route is unpredictable, we urge people to do all of their work ahead of time.
2) Trekkers will be provided with walkie- talkies beforehand in case of emergency
3)last ATM transactions available will be at Kasol but we recommend travellers to collect cash beforehand or while in Kasol as ATM available at other places might not dispense cash at time
How to Reach Kasol Market in Himachal Pardesh ?
Kasol is a small village in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, situated in the Parvati valley, on the way from Bhuntar airport to Manikaran, on the banks of the Parvati river. which is a very popular place
Kasol Village With tourists coming from all corners of the country and the world, Kasol has been a personal favorite of hundreds of trekkers and hipsters. If you are planning a trekking trip from Kasol, then you must definitely know how to reach Kasol. Reaching Kasol Village is not a problem, it is very easy as it enjoys excellent connectivity with many neighboring states through various modes of transport.
Air travel details
The nearest airport to Kasol Village is Kullu Manali Airport which is also known as Bhuntar Airport in Kullu District. Daily flights connect the airport with the capital of the country, Delhi. Delhi is the only airport for you here, from where there is a direct flight, Kasol is just 31 km from Bhuntar airport, from where you can come comfortably by taxi and it will take you about 1 hour to reach Kasol. . Looking for Delhi to Kasol flight? For tourists coming from other countries, you can take a flight to Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport. From there, you can either opt for Bus, Cab 531 kms with a journey of 10 hrs) or you can take another flight from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Bhuntar
How to reach by road?
Kasol village can be reached through excellent road facility. Yes it does take time but it is also very good NH-3 is the main road leading to Manali city and this village. A road trip should be as pleasant and enjoyable as that of Kasol. You can opt for self-drive to reach Kasol Village, or hire a taxi. Provides Aadhaar for people coming from Delhi and Chandigarh from long distances. There are many agencies that give you vehicles on rent for Kasol Village and which you can find in Delhi and Chandigarh. In addition, there are daily buses from Kashmere Gate ISBT in Delhi to Kasol. You can also come here and book Volvo special buses, most of which are semi-sleeper, which cost around Rs.900 to Rs.1500 per seat. There are. This journey takes approximately 11 to 12 hours to reach Kasol Village.
By Road – Delhi to Kasol Distance is – 531 kms
By Road – chandigarh to kasol distance is – 271 kms
By Road – Amritsar to kasol distance is – 378 kms
By Road – Shimla to kasol distance is – 229 kms
By Road – Haryana to kasol distance is – 521 kms
There are no reviews yet.